CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 13, 2009

But Mom, everyone else is doing it....

So this is it... I am going to start blogging, I have noticed alot of people doing it. so I thought If everyone else is doing it why shouldnt I?!? Now just to let you know I dont have kids, or anything overly exciting to write about. so this is a word of caution... this may be boring!

So going back a few months I was doing Temp work. I had ben laid off from my job, and I was stressed! (Temping doesnt pay all that much) I kept asking for something interesting and exciting to happen... well I sure got it, I got my job that I have and love right now... I work at Towers Perrin ( a HR consulting company) and I also got called into the Primary presidency...I love it! The kids are great and I love the sisters I work with.

Steve is just about done this semester, only finals now!! Yipee! Then he can start working! I am not sure who is more excited about that, him (so he doesnt have to study), or me ( also for the reason he doesnt have to study or be stressed out about studying)

May 9th is our one year! I can't believe its been a year already! I am not sure what he has planned yet but I am sure it will be great!

I can't wait for summer to start so that we can go camping and play outside... I always hate being cooped up all winter

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so happy you cracked and started a blog!! I just love reading blogs :) And it's a nice way to stay in touch, other than on Facebook.
    Don't worry, I don't have kids or anything really exciting happening in my life either. We can be boring blogs together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! I LOVE it!!! I am so pumped!! I've put you on my Bloglines so I won't miss a thing!!! I LOVE you!!! and I am so excited to read about your life!! thanks Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete