CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life lately

This weekend was my nephew and cousin's Baptism! They both turned 8 within the past month. I can't believe that they are both getting so big! It was great seeing them at this big step in their life!
Also this weekend our ward was made smaller! A new ward was formed from our ward and another. I am excited for the change, but sad to lose many great people! I hope that with this change it won't be so easy to get lost in the ward. It was huge before so it was easy to be invisible. (Maybe I will get a calling outside of Primary? haha probably not. That's alright, I love the kids in my class)
Steve's Insurance Brokerage is going well. It's keeping him really busy, so that's great!
I am excited for 2011, 2010 was full of ups and downs. Blessings, and trials. Excitement and sadness.

This morning we woke up to -28 and -40 with the Windchill......BRRRRR. WHY do I live here? I can't believe how COLD it has been this winter! I sure hope it gets warmer SOON! Even with this cold I have been thinking that I am grateful I live in Canada. We are SAFE from Political unrest and major natural disasters. My heart goes out to those in New Zealand who have been suffering from many earthquakes. My heart aches for the Libyan and Egyptian people who have been suffering because of a corrupt Government. I can deal with the cold, I don't have space to complain about life being so horrible. I have a family who loves me, a warm house to go home to each day, I have a job, we have a democratic government.
Well that's about all I have to blog about.... Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment