CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ruffle Butts

This weekend My brother Kevin and his wife Amanda were over, and Kevin was telling us about this funny package that he saw at work. He had to look up the website to figure out what was inside. (he works as a customs broker in case you were confused). The website was www.rufflebutts.com . Amanda and I had to look it up because we were curious..... It is the BEST website EVER! I had to restrain myself! Everything is sooo cute! I thought I would share this website because well its adorable and I love pink ruffles! It's a bit pricey but I figured that will only buy a couple things... haha or at least try... some of the things I know can be made so I am going to try and figure how to do that so that Steve doesn't have a heart attack!

1 comment:

  1. It's suuuuper cute! I am sure you are aware of etsy? and zulily? also babysteals? oh gosh I'll email you more when I think of them!!!! Welcome to the world of spending all of your money on your baby girl! lol! You should also check out 'once upon a child' in calgary... it has cute second hand stuff for super cheap!

    ReplyDelete